Cooking for Baby!
Nutrition and Cooking Class for Babies and Toddlers
Infant to Age 3...and beyond
Establish good nutritional habits early.Essential growth
and foundational health begins from the day your child is born.
minerals, and essential fatty acids you feed your child as a baby will
serve them well for lifelong health. Good nutrition as an infant (starting
with nutrition for breastfeeding mothers) and toddler creates a strong
immune system, important brain growth and development, dense bones, healthy
digestion, and a good “palate” (for healthy food choices).
Good dietary habits early will help a child be a less picky eater and
maintain a healthy weight throughout life
Led by: Julie
Matthews, Certified Nutrition Consultant
In this class we will discuss and learn:
- Nutrition for breastfeeding mothers and/or homemade formula recipes
- First foods introductions for baby
- Hands on demonstration of how to make baby food
- What to feed and not feed your baby
- Introducing finger foods to toddlers
- Nutritional needs for children of all ages
- Substitutions for food sensitivities/intolerances
- Foods to aid digestion, eliminate colic and thrush, and boost immune
- Tips and tricks for picky eaters
us to Nourish The Future....
10am - 1:30pm
Building - SOMA, San Francisco, CA
(just off the freeway - 10 minute walk froom Bart)